Leaving

:: Going out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving

Post  Fuzzy168 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 am

Hi,

Yea. This ain't an early April Fools prank. I am in fact leaving VC:MP hence leaving Argonath RPG and hence also leaving EAF.

I'll start with why I'm leaving. I've gotten to that point in my life where I can't juggle as many things as I could while I was in school. There's a lot more other things that has been going on in my life that demands more of my attention and time. I tried to strike a balance between both worlds but alas, there's seems to be no way for me to have both without compromising a lot. I won't go over what are those things in my life at the moment that demands more of my attention as they are personal stuff.

It's been a good 4-5 years being here in EAF. From the day I first applied for EAF to where I am today, I've matured a lot being around amazing people like you guys. All the memories playing with you guys are what makes this game and server one of the best I will ever have played. "who is chav?"

If I've ever did anything that ever put this clan to shame, I'm sorry for it. I will visit the server and the forums when I have some extra time or if I just want to lay back and relax. March on my furies! Le Lag is with You!

Sincerely,
Fuzzie
Fuzzy168
Saracen
Saracen

Awards : Best Lagger Award 2012
Number of posts : 378
Job/hobbies : Potato
Name In-Game : Fuzzie
Registration date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post  EAF.Klaus on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:51 am

Bro, don't leave. Neutral

Seriously, I'd understand if you had to go inactive for quite some time because of other stuff going on. Whatever point of life you have reached, I've probably already surpassed it (well I am older than you..) so don't think things get so tough you have no time to ever play video games ever again because that's not the truth.

No matter what people are telling you, just remember you have full control over your life. I've heard people complaining they can't manage their time properly but I'll never understand what's so hard about it. Just set yourself a timetable (this is what I do) where you have a few hours a day devoted to studying a certain subject and bam suddenly you lots of free time.

Anyway if you REALLY feel like you have to try and shut yourself away from VC:MP forever it was good playing with you man. I'll miss having ya' around, a true lagging friend.
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:52 am

Dude, don't leave! You are the glory of EAFlag! At least pop in once or twice in a year. Think about it, mate.
Sean
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : Spamming random Guitar notes.
Name In-Game : [EAF]Sean
Registration date : 2014-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doom_Killer on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:59 am

I honestly wasn't expecting this. I personally consider and understand your tough time Fuzzy, but who knows that things can go very well and in future you have time and a well working schedule to manage your time.

It won't be cool to not have you around here Sad. You see even I have the same situation like you but I believe that its temporary. Real life is more important no doubt but as Klaus said, you can still just go for an inactivity and hop back in...

If its really that urgent and you have this as the only choice then I'd say farewell my friend.
Doom_Killer
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Reading books / VCMP / MTA:SA
Registration date : 2015-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kessu on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:00 am

Just pull Denlow's and stay in the clan Rolling Eyes

Either way, goodluck with everything in the future, I hope to see you again!
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nylez on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:45 am

Ye Fuz, we've discussed this in a 1v1 conversation.

I knew about this for a long time but I felt like it was necessary that Fuzzie was the one telling the Furies.
Just keep your EAF tag, let anything go that makes you forced to play VC:MP (scripting, being an active Furie, youknow)

As you say yourself, there may be times you have a little bit of time to play or join on the forums, just do that.
We respect your decision and wish you the best of luck in the future.

A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do

See you later bro. thumbs up
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Han on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Gl 300 ping bro
"At least pop in"
Han
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 182
Job/hobbies : Lagram
Name In-Game : [EAF]Han
Registration date : 2012-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Han_ wrote:"At least pop in"
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Good luck, anyways. Smile
Sean
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : Spamming random Guitar notes.
Name In-Game : [EAF]Sean
Registration date : 2014-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:29 am

Don't leave our circle of lag fuzzie, It's saddening to know you're leaving EAF, now whenever we play on argo we feel incomplete without you as our EAFLaglord, Thanks for everything that you taught me and for executing my skin, Best of luck my brother.
Aaron
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : Discovering myths.
Name In-Game : [EAF]Aaron
Registration date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content