DeZ - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeZ - Application

Post  DeZ on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Nick: DeZ
Why do you wish to join EAF: i want to join EAF because EAF is a great clan got nice history, i'd like to be a member of this clan because almost every active members and much loyal members in it so i decided to join also i have good friends in EAF and i like this clan very much you will say you applied to VU and you were helping SS why applying here now? i am applying here to get a family and trusted guys not cheaters or unloyal like other clans, i will be loyal to the clan and will help as long as i can actually i don't care about my age it's not age game i mean my english is good and attitude too thats what i need :3
How long have you been playing on Argonath: 1 week but i have good experience in it
How active you can be ingame: everyday
How active you can be on forums: every 2 hours
Do you agree to keep all the clan rules:yeah
What timezone are you in: GMT+2
DeZ
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Name In-Game : DeZ
Registration date : 2017-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DeZ - Application

Post  Stealth on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Good Luck DeZ

Stealth
Newb
Newb

Registration date : 2017-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KiiNgZoNe on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Good luck. We hope to see more of you ingame.

-credits to TomZ
KiiNgZoNe
EAF Warchief
EAF Warchief

Awards : Insomniac Award 2012
Number of posts : 304
Name In-Game : [EAF]King
Registration date : 2012-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:45 am

As far as I remember you told me that you wanted to join EAF and asking for a tip for us to cast your vote, well the standard qualification for you to be in is having a good communication specifically in general language which is English which is for you is adequate, combat skills are not necessary to be discussed with it can be assessed later on, activity on Argonath is a must especially when furies are around for we to further observe your gameplay especially when it comes to RP'ing.

Loyalty is the significant matter in this application that can prove us that you really belong here, age is not our basis as long you keep your attitude the way it supposed to be. In my observation while I was playing with you in EAD server you keep expressing vulgar words explicitly that should be improved by avoiding in such this act, and you might achieve the green light to be a furie.

Last edited by Aaron on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : Discovering myths.
Name In-Game : [EAF]Aaron
Registration date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeZ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:23 am

Aaron wrote:As far as I remember you told me that you wanted to join EAF and asking for a tip for us to cast your vote, well the standard qualification for you to be in is having a good communication specifically in general language which is English which is for you is adequate, combat skills are not necessary to be discussed with it can be assessed later on, activity on Argonath is a must especially when furies are around for we to further observe your gameplay especially when it comes to RP'ing.

Loyalty is the significant matter in this application that can prove us that you really belong here, age is not our basis as long you keep your attitude the way it supposed to be. In my observation while I was playing with you in EAD server you keep expressing vulgar words explicitly that should be improved on, and you might achieve the green light to be a furie.
sure thing Aaron i am promise i will be and always loyal to EAF and help them as much i can
DeZ
Newb
Newb

Name In-Game : DeZ
Registration date : 2017-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alarba on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Given that your brother was banned ( and so were you),  I'm putting this app

ON HOLD
Alarba
EAF Warlord
EAF Warlord

Awards : Fists of Fury Award 2011
Number of posts : 311
Job/hobbies : Mastering the guitar, and physics.
Name In-Game : [EAF]Alarba
Registration date : 2010-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top