Leaving...

:: Going out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving...

Post  Kessu on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:38 pm

I'm leaving EAF, because of constant rulebreaking.
1. I like to be wanted, but not for rulebreak reasons.
2. I told you Klaus, bank robbery alowed only when 4 cops online.
3. Running after surrendering not allowed
4. Coming back from deaths all the time? Not allowed.

I really love EAF, but it's gone too far now.. Before, we KNEW how to get wanted, without breaking any rules, but for now, it's just rulebreaking.. So that's why I'm leaving EAF.

My money has been transferred already, you can delete my name from clan protection.

PS: I won't say anything about this section of forums to no-one.
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving...

Post  EAF.Klaus on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:20 pm

I can't believe your leaving over this, Its quite pathetic acturally.
EAF has not changed at all. Maybe you just don't remember how it used to be? Why of all of a sudden have you become so stubborn? I'm not a person who does things by the book, and I have never been. Rules are there to control, and to stop certain things ruining fun. I am not a control freak, and never will be. I have not changed.
Around March/Apirl time; me, Solidje and Sickgrin robbed banks when there was 1/2 cops. Does that make us bad? Not at all, maybe we just wanted to have fun, huh? Do remember how to have fun, or has SAMP wiped that from you? Hell, it was only a few months ago when JayL started making up more rules, including this bank robbery rule. I had already stated, that this rule can be changed due to the situation at hand.

I really love EAF, but it's gone too far now.. Before, we KNEW how to get wanted, without breaking any rules, but for now, it's just rulebreaking.. So that's why I'm leaving EAF.

As I had just mentioned, EAF has not changed. But you may have.
There was nothing happening on the server, so I thought to myself, why not set up a bank robbery. Only that there was 3 cops did not bother me...Why? Because I'm not stubborn. Tell me, who didn't enjoy it and who didn't get fun out of it? I as myself, Sonny and possibly you had fun being robbers, and Leonardo/Davron had fun being cops and wasting us. The main thing, is that we had fun. The psychopath was just fun and having a laugh, and you get all stressed over it. You see anyone else stressing? No, that's the VCMP spirit. Play around, have fun, have a laugh. Maybe you've lost that?

I will ask you to reconsider, However. I think you made this decision long before today. Like I couldn't see this coming. You've already screwed up your admin-ship you worked hard for in VCMP for many months, for something you received in 3 days.You can make as many friends as you like in SAMP however, your original friends are the ones who stick up for you the most. As they always say "Childhood friends are never forgotten and never defeated" Ive known you and Dex for a long time. You both have learned a lot from me. You can not ignore the past Kessu, you was never like this about rules before, obviously you will become of someone who can not enjoy themselves unless everything is done by the book. If that's how you want to be, then I won't get in the way of that. As you know, I had written you as loyal to this group, however I was obviously very much wrong, and far from reality. If you really did love EAF, you wouldn't leave for such reasons like this.

You know I do have feelings. You think you can leave like this and I'll just shrug my shoulders and get someone else. Well that is also far from reality. I am quite upset that you are leaving over such stupid reasons. It is very unlikely that you would leave your house, because you had a few mishaps/heated debates with a fellow house holder. Dexter is most likely with me, when I say you are making a mistake leaving like this.

Last edited by Klaus_Meine on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kessu on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Reconsiders have been made already, I brought TCL to VCMP.
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Well i am indeed very sad to see that kessu is leaving but somehow i understand him. Maybe i am being really ass to say but at the moment server seems to be more like cops and robbers and not so much RP. Well have to admit that server have been like that since begining. Maybe that time i have spended on SAMP have changed my view, And i just need to accept that VCMP and SAMP are not same. Yes i do remember that EAF have always be good at crimes and based on that. But thing that we are breaking bank robbery rules is not what i like to see. And this should not be here but anyways if we have disagreement with rules we should talk about them. But as Kessu have already made his mind and we can't change it, goodbye KesSu and see you ingame.
Dexter
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAF.Klaus on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Fine, if you won't listen to me, then I can not do much to change your mind.

I brought TCL to VCMP.
You mean brought it back, as Hayden already had TCL at VCMP
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kessu on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 pm