THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 am



the picture says "liberty city it's over!" the picture is in the episodes from liberty city manual and it hints the next gta location it also shows a small part of the volcano which you can find a picture of it in GTA IV sex shop (i checked) and that small part looks like the map of paris here's a proof it is (from wikipedia) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:France_location_map-Regions_and_departements.svg and the volcano hints the eiffel tower in paris


Last edited by shlomi52 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Denlow on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm

France D: ?

America's for GTA!

_________________

Eighth Avenue Furies, we are the best.
avatar
Denlow
Furie
Furie

Awards : Humor Award 2012
Number of posts : 729
Age : 20
Location : Slovakia
Job/hobbies : Shreddology
Name In-Game : [EAF]Denlow
Registration date : 2009-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Denlow wrote:America's for GTA!
true i wish they remake vice city but think about it you could jump down from the eiffel tower Very Happy i hope they make that tower really high
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Denlow on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Still not sure about it, but it would be cool Cookie

_________________

Eighth Avenue Furies, we are the best.
avatar
Denlow
Furie
Furie

Awards : Humor Award 2012
Number of posts : 729
Age : 20
Location : Slovakia
Job/hobbies : Shreddology
Name In-Game : [EAF]Denlow
Registration date : 2009-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Emre on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Dream GTA : All over the World!And also the .. Llama planet for .....you know why Wink
avatar
Emre
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 129
Age : 21
Name In-Game : Emre_Carnell
Registration date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Denlow on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Aww plz gtfo with the lama thing with that pussy Alarba

_________________

Eighth Avenue Furies, we are the best.
avatar
Denlow
Furie
Furie

Awards : Humor Award 2012
Number of posts : 729
Age : 20
Location : Slovakia
Job/hobbies : Shreddology
Name In-Game : [EAF]Denlow
Registration date : 2009-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Emre on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:09 pm

1.Why gtfo?
2.Lol why he is a pussy? Very Happy
avatar
Emre
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 129
Age : 21
Name In-Game : Emre_Carnell
Registration date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  EAF.Klaus on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:40 pm

France? I hope not. No offense, I just don't like the country Neutral
GTA is meant for USA
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Emre on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm

What about a GTA in the USA,but you have to fly to europe,like 2-5 missions at some european known places.Like at GTA:SA you have to fly to LC
avatar
Emre
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 129
Age : 21
Name In-Game : Emre_Carnell
Registration date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 pm

i just hope the character won't be
mute (claude speed)
black (carl johnson)
fat italian (toni cipriani)
a brother of a traitor (victor vance)
russian (niko belic)
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  EAF.Klaus on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm

It would be stupid.
You would be in Germany but everyone would be speaking english.
+ In Europe weapons are 5 times more hard to get hold of. Your not going to get psychos running around with RPG launchers in Berlin. Plus GTA would never use a "real" place. The Mayor of New York sued Rockstar for GTAIVs LC just looking like NY. Rockstar would never get away with it

That corner of a map could be the new "VC"
How do you know? GTAIVs LC was totally different to GTA3s.
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Klaus_Meine wrote:It would be stupid.
You would be in Germany but everyone would be speaking english.
+ In Europe weapons are 5 times more hard to get hold of. Your not going to get psychos running around with RPG launchers in Berlin. Plus GTA would never use a "real" place. The Mayor of New York sued Rockstar for GTAIVs LC just looking like NY. Rockstar would never get away with it

That corner of a map could be the new "VC"
How do you know? GTAIVs LC was totally different to GTA3s.

in gta iv they talk some russian but you can understand it with subtitles...
better in gta iv alot of noobs get RPG and kill me with it... it seriously needs a limit
they used new york... miami... london... las vegas... and rockstar got sued alot of times most of them was because kids are playing gta...
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Denlow on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Imo Gta iv is great, Niko Bellic too, probably like him because I'm Slavic Razz

_________________

Eighth Avenue Furies, we are the best.
avatar
Denlow
Furie
Furie

Awards : Humor Award 2012
Number of posts : 729
Age : 20
Location : Slovakia
Job/hobbies : Shreddology
Name In-Game : [EAF]Denlow
Registration date : 2009-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  EAF.Klaus on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:14 pm

shlomi52 wrote:
in gta iv they talk some russian but you can understand it with subtitles...
better in gta iv alot of noobs get RPG and kill me with it... it seriously needs a limit
they used new york... miami... london... las vegas... and rockstar got sued alot of times most of them was because kids are playing gta...

GTA London was shockingly bad. Hence never making another in the UK.
GTA has never used "Miami". Vice City gives aspects of Miami, however it looks nothing like or is not called 'Miami'.
SA did the same with Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. Notice they never used 'real' names. Only vagaly copyed buildings and renamed them.

GTA has done the exact same with vehicles. Rockstar would not get away with naming a car "Porsche". But they can make it look like one and call it 'Comet'.
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Klaus_Meine wrote:
shlomi52 wrote:
in gta iv they talk some russian but you can understand it with subtitles...
better in gta iv alot of noobs get RPG and kill me with it... it seriously needs a limit
they used new york... miami... london... las vegas... and rockstar got sued alot of times most of them was because kids are playing gta...

GTA London was shockingly bad. Hence never making another in the UK.
GTA has never used "Miami". Vice City gives aspects of Miami, however it looks nothing like or is not called 'Miami'.
SA did the same with Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. Notice they never used 'real' names. Only vagaly copyed buildings and renamed them.

GTA has done the exact same with vehicles. Rockstar would not get away with naming a car "Porsche". But they can make it look like one and call it 'Comet'.

gta iv didin't used "new york" and vice city has miami beach... (vice beach)
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  EAF.Klaus on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Rockstar would not get away with using real names.
So it is very unlikely Rockstar would get to use "France"
Unless the French president want's his country to look extremely dangerous with nutters running around with guns killing people
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Klaus_Meine wrote:Rockstar would not get away with using real names.
So it is very unlikely Rockstar would get to use "France"
Unless the French president want's his country to look extremely dangerous with nutters running around with guns killing people

its not whole france its just paris and no one said they are actually going to use real names... you think obama want's his country to look like that? and when i'm in single player i feel that i'm the only maniac in the city with a gun but in multiplayer... the maniac is the one who dosen't have a gun Razz

P.S rockstar announced that episodes form liberty city (the ballad of gay tony and the lost and damned) are coming to PC and PS3
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  EAF.Klaus on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 pm

shlomi52 wrote:
its not whole france its just paris
Where did paris come from? If you go by that map it wouldn't be paris. It's too far in land.
shlomi52 wrote:
you think obama want's his country to look like that?

No. Thats why Rockstar got in trouble for making GTAIVs LC look so much like New York.
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:56 pm

do you hate rockstar? you're totally against them and to remind you that you are playing in their game lol and trust me they got money to cover that stuff... for example.. the deal they made with microsoft so the DLC will be exclusively for them until now... they got 50 million dollars from that deal
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  EAF.Klaus on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 pm

shlomi52 wrote:do you hate rockstar? you're totally against them
No. I'm just totally against them making GTA in Europe
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Natalia on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Why not? It could be quite interesting.
avatar
Natalia
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 190
Age : 24
Location : Poland
Job/hobbies : M&A,Jmusic
Name In-Game : [EAF]Natalia
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Klaus_Meine wrote:No. I'm just totally against them making GTA in Europe
Natalia wrote:Why not? It could be quite interesting.
hes right but there aren't any more interesting places in america they used them all so unless they recreate another location... or make a gta somewhere else which is... paris
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Denlow on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:12 pm

As I said America's the best for GTA, it's true but enough of the pigs I'd like to play with Tommy Vercetti in Russia Cookie

_________________

Eighth Avenue Furies, we are the best.
avatar
Denlow
Furie
Furie

Awards : Humor Award 2012
Number of posts : 729
Age : 20
Location : Slovakia
Job/hobbies : Shreddology
Name In-Game : [EAF]Denlow
Registration date : 2009-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  EAF.Klaus on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:13 pm

shlomi52 wrote:
there aren't any more interesting places in america
Boston Massachusetts
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Houston Texas
Chicago Illinois
Detroit Michigan
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  shlomi52 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Klaus_Meine wrote:
shlomi52 wrote:
there aren't any more interesting places in america
Boston Massachusetts
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Houston Texas
Chicago Illinois
Detroit Michigan
to be honest i don't know any interesting places in those places..
Denlow wrote:As I said America's the best for GTA, it's true but enough of the pigs I'd like to play with Tommy Vercetti in Russia Cookie
that could never happen... and i don't think you can play as tommy vercetti anymore... only chances are to be in liberty city 1969 (when he was working for sonny forelli) and the last mission could be the one you kill those 11 people and go to jail... BUT i have a better idea vice city 2010 you can play as tommy vercetti's son after he married mercadez cortez and work as a bodyguard for tommy vercetti and the malibu (just like in the ballad of gay tony) and by the middle of the story all the gang's attacks the mansion and tommy vercetti dies then you'll have to take over vice city again Smile
avatar
shlomi52
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 112
Age : 21
Location : israel
Name In-Game : [EAF]shlomi52
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT GTA LOCATION

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum