Scorpians Coming to Town

:: Off topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scorpians Coming to Town

Post  kitt85711 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 am

Sweet! My dad was telling me that the Scorpions are coming to Arizona, so I did some research on their site and on their tours. Thank god I was informed by my dad (Another big fan). They are doing two concerts in Arizona at two different venues. The one closest to us is the AVA Amphitheater (Anselmo Valencia Amphitheater). So June, 17. 7th tour date down on this link. http://www.the-scorpions.com/english/tourdates.asp I'm looking at the tickets part and I'm convincing my dad to get the "Meet & Greet Package". Klaus if I go, I will send you some pics of them and me with them Smile. The link for the package. http://event.etix.com/ticket/online/frontDoor.jsp?performance_id=1614149&cobrand=scorpions&language=en&country=US
kitt85711
Chav

Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Playing Guitar & Drums
Name In-Game : Kittrell, [KM]Kittrell, [AsS_T]Kittrell
Registration date : 2011-05-20

View user profile http://sapd-cops.maxforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Scorpians Coming to Town

Post  Alarba on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am

Jeeze i'm the only one that missed out Scorps...
Alarba
EAF Warlord
EAF Warlord

Awards : Fists of Fury Award 2011
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Mastering the guitar, and physics.
Name In-Game : [EAF]Alarba
Registration date : 2010-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAF.Klaus on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Nice one man, you'll enjoy it trust me; I've seen them 3 times already.

This tour is a long one, and I'm just waiting for their UK leg of the tour to be announced, since they did a billion shows in France but didn't come over here.

PS. Alarba, you failed. Don't say I never told you about the gig.
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kessu on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Come on Alarba, don't be sad. I didn't see them either Razz
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:12 am

You didn't missed anything, they are not that good... right?
Tony
Saracen
Saracen

Awards : Trainer Award 2012
Number of posts : 562
Job/hobbies : Nothing
Name In-Game : [EAF]Tony
Registration date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferrari32 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 am

Well, since I started playing on argo with you's guys I fell in love with the scorps tbh. The thing that makes me sad is, They're on their last tour, they won't go to Croatia even 'tho they've never been here. Plenty of people like 'em here.
ferrari32
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 400
Job/hobbies : wanking
Name In-Game : [VU]Ferrari32
Registration date : 2011-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAF.Klaus on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

@Spiral .. just get out..

@Ferrari Yeah its true some countries have missed out, such as Australia etc
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kitt85711 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:58 pm

o______________________o Today is the 17th and my dad used my money I was saving to go see them. D: I had like 130 dollars and I could only get two tickets for lawn seats but hey that's enough for me if I could just hear them and at least see them. But now I can't go and I don't know what to feel o:
kitt85711
Chav

Back to top Go down

Post  kitt85711 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 am

Wow, my dad made it up to me. We didn't have the money to go inside but we stayed in the parking lot and luckily the amphitheater was outdoors and I recorded some on my dad's phone and took some pictures. When I first heard Klaus sing, I was speechless and I couldn't believe it. They were AMAZING. The Zoo, Rock You Like A Hurricane, Arizona, Big City Nites, No One Like You, oh my god even more I just couldn't explain it. I never did get to see them but to hear them was enough and I couldn't believe my ears. I am so happy that if I ever have kids and they ask me how my first experience to a concert was I can say it was very awesome and very 'live' Razz and I am honored to say my first concert were The Scorpions. Of course a group named Tesla played first but their songs aren't that bad. I think Tesla is touring with the Scorpions. My dad says next I will get to 'hear' Def Leopard and 'see' Warrant, Skid Row, and L.A. Guns. Klaus how did your first concert with the Scorpions go?
kitt85711
Chav

Back to top Go down

Post  Avenger on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 am

Don't you think your signature is too much?

Avenger
Saracen
Saracen

Awards : Most Professional Award 2011
Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2010-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAF.Klaus on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Lol Kittrell, the parking lot? Not quite the 'front row' experience. Razz Not surprised that they had the song Arizona in their setlist seeing where the show was at. Sounds like it was a good show with Tesla. Their last tour in the States had Ratt opening for them; that's how good the Scorpions are.

About the other bands you mentioned, I saw Def Leppard live along with Motley Crue and Steel Panther. That was a bloody good concert..

EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kessu on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Scorpians Coming to Town

I see what you did there)
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kitt85711 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Lol I guess not but still it was cool to be like 100 ft. from them. When the show ended my dad and I went into the gates and people thought that we lost something or whatever, as far as others know we wanted to see what items they had. They had a few types of bad ass shirts. They recorded the show and they said they will put it on dvd and you could buy it but we couldn't afford it. And when we got it I got to get a glimpse of Klaus. Lol and a few people got busted by the cops for selling 2md generation shirts to people. Or as you would call it counterfeit or pirated. But I did see some of the lights and they were amazing. It's hard to explain how they were. But I can still remember his accent when he says Arizona. He was like 'Hello AirEzonaaaaH'. Razz they plaid Still Loving You and No One Like You. Unfortunately the phone died and stopped recording but at least I got a lot of the sound. The songs I said they played on my last post ^ and it was cool to hear them play Wind of Change. But the ones that made me want to tear up because of how nice it sounded is Still Loving You and Wind of Change. So lets just say even in the parking lot they can make a moment for you. @Kessu You like what I did there with the title Razz Very Happy
kitt85711
Chav

Back to top Go down

Post  kitt85711 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Klaus, is it true that after their tour, The Final Sting, they will stop making albums and tours? O: Take a look at this. www.goldminemag.com/features/the-scorpions-will-have-their-last-goodbye When I read that I felt so sad. Like if they were to die from the world
kitt85711
Chav

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcell on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:26 pm

parking lot lol
Marcell
Saracen
Saracen

Awards : Most Lethal Award 2011
Number of posts : 574
Job/hobbies : doing nothing
Registration date : 2011-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ferrari32 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:02 pm

kitt85711 wrote:Klaus, is it true that after their tour, The Final Sting, they will stop making albums and tours? O: Take a look at this. www.goldminemag.com/features/the-scorpions-will-have-their-last-goodbye When I read that I felt so sad. Like if they were to die from the world
It's their last tour, didn't you know?
ferrari32
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 400
Job/hobbies : wanking
Name In-Game : [VU]Ferrari32
Registration date : 2011-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAF.Klaus on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:42 pm

kitt85711 wrote:Klaus, is it true that after their tour, The Final Sting, they will stop making albums and tours? O: Take a look at this. www.goldminemag.com/features/the-scorpions-will-have-their-last-goodbye When I read that I felt so sad. Like if they were to die from the world
Nope.
German rockers Scorpions are considering a comeback concert at soccer's World Cup finals in Brazil in 2014 -six months after they wrap up their farewell tour.

The Wind of Change hitmakers will wrap up their lengthy farewell in Germany in December, but guitarist Matthias Jabs has assured fans that he and his bandmates could well be back onstage within 18 months.

He says, "We were approached to play for the opening of the World Cup Championships in 2014. That is not confirmed, but those opportunities, we would not let slip away."

And Jabs tells the Arizona Republic there could be more shows to come after the end of the farewell tour.

He explains, "Nobody has said we'll never hit the stage again, for one show somewhere in the world. Why not? If somebody wants to see us desperately, yes, OK, here we are.

"There's also the chance that we would get terribly bored just sitting around at home, and we would call each other and go, 'Let's play a few shows.' But the intense touring, the way we've been doing it for decades now, it had to come to an end.

"We're scheduled until December 15th this year. That's the last show. It's somewhere in a small town in Germany. After that, we don't know."

And Jabs insists the band will not be splitting up - because there's too much unfinished business in the studio.

He adds, "We have a project which we will probably release next year. We have so much film material. We will work on something like an anthology, some kind of box set."
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kitt85711 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 am

Marcell wrote:parking lot lol

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I didn't like it either until they played. >.>

Last edited by kitt85711 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
kitt85711
Chav

Back to top Go down

Post  kitt85711 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Klaus wrote:
Nope.
German rockers Scorpions are considering a comeback concert at soccer's World Cup finals in Brazil in 2014 -six months after they wrap up their farewell tour.

The Wind of Change hitmakers will wrap up their lengthy farewell in Germany in December, but guitarist Matthias Jabs has assured fans that he and his bandmates could well be back onstage within 18 months.

He says, "We were approached to play for the opening of the World Cup Championships in 2014. That is not confirmed, but those opportunities, we would not let slip away."

And Jabs tells the Arizona Republic there could be more shows to come after the end of the farewell tour.

He explains, "Nobody has said we'll never hit the stage again, for one show somewhere in the world. Why not? If somebody wants to see us desperately, yes, OK, here we are.

"There's also the chance that we would get terribly bored just sitting around at home, and we would call each other and go, 'Let's play a few shows.' But the intense touring, the way we've been doing it for decades now, it had to come to an end.

"We're scheduled until December 15th this year. That's the last show. It's somewhere in a small town in Germany. After that, we don't know."

And Jabs insists the band will not be splitting up - because there's too much unfinished business in the studio.

He adds, "We have a project which we will probably release next year. We have so much film material. We will work on something like an anthology, some kind of box set."

Thank you man. It helps
kitt85711
Chav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content