Olympics

:: Off topic

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Olympics

Post  Denlow on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Drug parties? Well I can now ask YOU from where u got this knowledge.. btw if anybody wants drugs in this country, you can guess three times, who will offer you, and u can ALSO guess, who imports the stuff - no one other than ur - skin similarity "people"

Btw mr. wikipedia gypsy Spiral :L, well that's exactly what I'm talking about here cocksucker. Look at Finland, those countries, average salary over 1k, Slovakia had good times too, great situation, and we lived a great life, but you don't f**king live here and you know SHIT, so stop being so f**king clever and telling me something about inflation and stuff. The politics just get 3K EUROS, for sittin in the parliament and pushing some buttons ofc.. every politic just steals money for his own. Then there is Corruption, nepotism, fraud, Causes.. - all because of gypsies, because gypsies vote for the stupid politics who earn money on them. , then.. some random miner gets 250 euros, and he risks his life. OFC, this is the moment now, when gypsies don't work, it was everything fine when............ Well okay, u guys know me that I'll start talkin about the old times before '89 so I better won't :L .Then TELL ME, WHAT IS BALANCED HERE? u can ask Kessu, if there are any gypsies with ghetto shacks. and shit, the state just dont need to feed the monkeys, build villas for them, pay them for doing shit, Finlands just a great country, where everybody works, if everybody has a job, the state is here then, for people. Here are people, for state, we f**king work our necks off, and 20% of our salary.. the taxes.. goes for THEM. I think theres something around 20-25 % of unemployment. 95% of those jobless people are gypsies, and that says it all my friend, I live a very good life, I can't complain, and I can achieve what I want, I complain because I just care for others, maybe you don't, maybe u just f**king think u have more brain than ur dad, and that makes u and ur mind feel like a freaking star,... oil business or some shit.. dude you'd wake up here trust me. It's just a bad feeling lookin at those sick people. living in such a disgrace, and such INJUSTICE.

Btw Klaus ye, that's probably everywhere, but u have money, because u have such history.. u earned for urself.. and ur population is a lot bigger so the gypsies won't do u a really big problem, u have like 50-55 mil ppl lol,
we have 5 mil here, and ALMOST a million are gypsies, and that's like 15-20% of the country, and THAT is a big number. Question

And that's it for now. Ur a good man Spiral, I may have surely offended u now, but thats just me, and Im pretty sure that not JUST me. Who have the similar opinion, so dont freak out, ur a good guy as i said, but urs ppl srsly fucked up stuff around here. and u cant deny that. I'd wish to see u here, as a white man, working in a factory, what would u say... U also live a good life, as ur dad is sellin oil or some shit i dont know, but for being so clever dont think that everything works fine and everything is written correctly on wikipedia, and ur nerd books. not everything is truth, u gotta be thru it. Ive been through the bad times, when I had the loss... just bad times... And I've also travelled big countries and towns, and I know how and where shit goes off, thats enough from me, and Im locking this shit up, if u dont mind mister. Olympics are over. This discussion is over.

Last edited by Denlow on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Eighth Avenue Furies, we are the best.
Denlow
Furie
Furie

Awards : Humor Award 2012
Number of posts : 729
Job/hobbies : Shreddology
Name In-Game : [EAF]Denlow
Registration date : 2009-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympics

Post  EAF.Klaus on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Good points Den Clapping

So Spiral, now that you just been proper boid off by Denlow, stop acting like your some f**king pro in history when in fact al you know is what you've been told by gypsy indian teachers and what you've seen in video games. Those who live in their own countries, whose families have experienced their countries problems first hand know more what they're talking about than some smartass gypsy college graduate. Now stop being a dimbat and go work on the EAF website that you promised to make 2 months ago.

Cheers you twat, now jogg on.
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top