Red Dead Redemption

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Dead Redemption

Post  GreenEye on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:16 pm

A while back I bought a digital copy of "Red Dead Redemption" for my Xbox 360. When I first purchased it, I for the most part took the game slow and enjoyed it. I didn't really progress to far in it and just stuck to side-missions and other misc stuff the game had to offer. Within the last two weeks, I launched and updated the game on my 360. I started having a blast with it and couldn't stop and before I knew it I was at the End. Not going to spoil it for those who have not played it, but this game was a 8/10 for me.

It's atmosphere felt really authentic and unique, that of the actual Wild West. The characters were not only enjoyable because of their exchanges of comic relief in dialogue but also because they were likeable period. Each with their own personalities and traits. The Weapons and Gore Factor were also Great, especially compared to "GTA IV".

Have you played "Red Dead Redemption", if so what did you think? Was it a enjoyable experience, and would you possibly recommend it to others or play it again yourself?

P.S. - I also plan on buying "Red Dead: Undead Nightmare". Razz
GreenEye
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 309
Job/hobbies : Mercenary
Name In-Game : [EAF]GreenEye
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TheMaskedNinja

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Dead Redemption

Post  EAF.Klaus on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Awesome game, and I agree a lot more enjoyable compared to GTAIV in the way of story/characters. I think what made it for me was how Rockstar much like with VC really researched well and took several influences and ideas of the era from classic Wild West films and like you said GreenEye really caught that authentic and unique atmosphere.
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brian on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Lol i used to troll people online with throwing knifes, damn it was funny.
brian
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 514
Job/hobbies : The most infamous player in VCMP inspiring both fear and admiration.
Registration date : 2011-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenEye on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:50 pm

It is actually funny you say that Brian, one of my friends; Chris likes to troll myself with the god damn Tomahawk.
GreenEye
Furie
Furie

Number of posts : 309
Job/hobbies : Mercenary
Name In-Game : [EAF]GreenEye
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/TheMaskedNinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content