Test video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Test video

Post  Tarkan on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Random test video,tested out some camera angles with Cam Hack v2.8.
Starring:
[EAF]Nylez
White
Enjoy. Very Happy

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Very basic stuff, but another person able to record stuff never hurts.
I like different perspectives when it comes to a rp.
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Yea. Very Happy
Pro driving by the way.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Tarkan wrote:Yea. Very Happy
Pro driving by the way.

Yes thank.
My last drift inside hotring stadium was a nice ending for the vid.
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Kessu on Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Tarkan wrote:Pro driving by the way.
Nylez pro? Rofl Rofl Rofl
avatar
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Age : 24
Location : Finland
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Kessu wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Pro driving by the way.
Nylez pro? Rofl Rofl Rofl

I'm as pro as you are single. Razz

Wat
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Kessu,hes pro. Very Happy
But you are the best stunter around for sure.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Tarkan wrote:Kessu,hes pro. Very Happy
But you are the best stunter around for sure.

Shittt, here's a box of tissues to dry up your ass after all those kisses Kessu Laughing
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Looooool,just saying the truth.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Kessu on Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Nylez wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Kessu,hes pro. Very Happy
But you are the best stunter around for sure.

Shittt, here's a box of tissues to dry up your ass after all those kisses Kessu Laughing
Gonna need another box after his next post Very Happy
avatar
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Age : 24
Location : Finland
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:54 pm

If you think thats just some ass licking to get closer to EAF,you're wrong.Just saying what I've catched up in my time on VC:MP.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Tarkan wrote:If you think thats just some ass licking to get closer to EAF,you're wrong.Just saying what I've catched up in my time on VC:MP.

You trying to prove the opposite makes it more fun for me Razz
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:26 pm

So you really think I'm aiming for that pitty move to get in EAF? There's no need for that from my point of view.Everyone has right for his opinion though.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Woops

insert facepalm emoticon here. disappointed
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 pm


Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  KiiNgZoNe on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:31 am

I think it would be better for me to stay out of this. Lucky enough I'm not involved. Clapping Rofl Rofl Rofl
avatar
KiiNgZoNe
EAF Warchief
EAF Warchief

Awards : Insomniac Award 2012
Number of posts : 303
Age : 23
Location : Philippines
Name In-Game : [EAF]King
Registration date : 2012-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Kessu on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:26 am

If only you knew how "good" I am in stunting xD
avatar
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Age : 24
Location : Finland
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:39 am

Well you are good,when we were doing the rooftops stunt in Downtown you finished first,and some PCJ driving into shortcuts & stunts on streets were really fine.Thats why I said pro,it looked sweet.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Yes Kessu very good, much modest, such talent wow.
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Kessu on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Tarkan wrote:Well you are good,when we were doing the rooftops stunt in Downtown you finished first,and some PCJ driving into shortcuts & stunts on streets were really fine.Thats why I said pro,it looked sweet.  
Fact is I am the best PCJ driver around, that's true, but seriously, ur facts are all over the place Very Happy

Just because I know that "stunt track" like my own back pockets doesn't make me a good stunter.
avatar
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Age : 24
Location : Finland
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Tarkan on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Ye' ye',though the rooftop stunt track is epic. Very Happy

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Age : 18
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  EAF.Klaus on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:25 pm

lol Laughing
avatar
EAF.Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4521
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Kessu wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Well you are good,when we were doing the rooftops stunt in Downtown you finished first,and some PCJ driving into shortcuts & stunts on streets were really fine.Thats why I said pro,it looked sweet.  
Fact is I am the best PCJ driver around, that's true, but seriously, ur facts are all over the place Very Happy

Just because I know that "stunt track" like my own back pockets doesn't make me a good stunter.

You try it with a Deluxo once then ya prick Very Happy
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Kessu on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:15 am

Nylez wrote:
Kessu wrote:
Tarkan wrote:Well you are good,when we were doing the rooftops stunt in Downtown you finished first,and some PCJ driving into shortcuts & stunts on streets were really fine.Thats why I said pro,it looked sweet.  
Fact is I am the best PCJ driver around, that's true, but seriously, ur facts are all over the place Very Happy

Just because I know that "stunt track" like my own back pockets doesn't make me a good stunter.

You try it with a Deluxo once then ya prick Very Happy
Been there, done that... Without the heal I gave you in the offices >.>
avatar
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Age : 24
Location : Finland
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Nylez on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Ok sir you the best sir.

Make record of it ok Very Happy.
avatar
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Age : 25
Location : Mobile, Armed and Dangerous.
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Test video

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum