Leaving

:: Going out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving

Post  Tarkan on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 pm

As the title says,I'm leaving the gang and reason for that is I really don't have the fun as I had in 0.3z on Argonath.It's like I'm not really a part of this,when I try to interact I usually don't get any response,or just some non-RP talk.As I don't like to drag this shit any further since I don't like long ass topics,I explained everything to Klaus in a private chat between us so this is just to make it official,as he says..It was good,till some point.Goodbye Furies.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

Number of posts : 442
Name In-Game : =TRC=Tarkan
Registration date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving

Post  Klaus on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:27 pm

It's a shame you lack the decency to explain the real reason to why you're leaving. But I'll just quote some of the stuff you told me.

Tarkan wrote:Uhm, I don't really wanna play
Tarkan wrote:Yea, I'll reach for VCCNR and probably LW
Tarkan wrote:No good RPs since 0.4 was released, only DM
Tarkan wrote:I call some EAF, no answer
Tarkan wrote:I approach Nylez, and he talks in main chat, barely uses /l
Tarkan wrote:Kessu, I didn't RP with him since Argo was opened
Tarkan wrote:Fuzzie just driving around like I'm not part of the gang
Tarkan wrote:Klaus said my opinion doesn't mean shit around here

Like I said, you have clearly just lost interest in Argonath and simply trying to find some excuse to leave.
I'd like to mention how some VCCNR player joined Argonath telling me you were mouthing off about how "EAF forced me to choose". Seems you failed the simple rule of keeping private matters private. I could of easily kicked you straight but I let it slide, like many of your retarded moments. Oh well. A lot of people doubted my decision to accept you and now you've proven them right. Also yeah, when you chat shit like saying VCCNR is a roleplay server, of course I'm not going to take your opinion seriously.
Klaus
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Survivor Award 2011
Number of posts : 4531
Registration date : 2008-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarkan on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:08 pm

I like spending my time where I have fun,not where I don't even get a answer when I try to start a RP.I said my real reason:no fun anymore.And yeah,I told that you made me chose,not EAF.And it was like that,not from private boards just from a conversation between us.You can twist & fold how the f**k you want it to make it work as you want it to be.

"It was good,till some point."

EDIT:Thanks for editing out those quotes to make me look bad,atleast write them as I wrote it down.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kessu on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me, especially the part where you say you didn't roleplay with me. I saw you online once Rofl
Kessu
Groupie
Groupie

Awards : Idler Award 2011
Number of posts : 1547
Job/hobbies : POV blowjobs, anal
Name In-Game : Kessu
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KiiNgZoNe on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Sounds like we had little to no RPs together. That's too bad.

Tarkan wrote:I told that you made me chose,not EAF.

Why do you make Klaus's question sound either like something that is either painful or something that hurts your pride and dignity? You know for a fact EAF is heavily based on Argonath. You should've thought about it. You're playing and, moreover, supporting other RP servers, light or not (yeah I'm going to include VCCNR as a light RP server for the sake of their sanity, unless you want to tell me the differences. my opinion, but undeniably, i'm always right) which led to your matter with Klaus...no, it's not only your matter with Klaus, it's with us as well.

Tarkan wrote:And it was like that,not from private boards just from a conversation between us.

It's still private. That conversation automatically goes with regards to you, Klaus, EAF as well, and, your involvement with EAF.

From the moment we had knowledge of you supporting another RP or light RP server more than Argonath, your conversation with Klaus would've eventually come. It's not like you're prohibited from playing in other RP server because you're a Furie, BUT you surely know for a fact that EAF is centered on one roleplay server: Argonath RPG, and that alone, is enough for you to know that you should've known better than extending your 'services' there whilst being an EAF who's "home" lies on one specific roleplay server. Klaus definitely made you choose, but don't try to make it look like something bad. You brought this upon yourself. Again, your conversation with Klaus had to come. He, we, had to know where your services, commitment and loyalties lie.

You should've seen this coming. You really should have.

If you thought that "there's no fun anymore", then too bad you weren't around in 2012-2013. After that "period" of sick roleplays and action, I felt little to no fun at all. I talked to some guys about my plight, and when things came to worst, I dealt it all myself in any way I could possibly do. I prevailed. Though we may all be different, but this just goes to show how far you would go with something you are committed to. Clearly enough, most people's commitment to the something changes over time, and this kind of reality is just.......too bad. Your approach as well, led you to this, and it's sad. Good luck in the future.

-credits to TomZ
KiiNgZoNe
EAF Warchief
EAF Warchief

Awards : Insomniac Award 2012
Number of posts : 306
Name In-Game : [EAF]King
Registration date : 2012-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nylez on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:08 pm

If you leave without even trying to fit in, or creating something of your own, EAF isn't for you anyways.
Loyalty and discretion you do not see that often these days, sad.

Your point about me is just ridiculous, as I'm probably the guy who uses /l the most out of all of us.
But you've already made your decision without trying to fix it internally, its a sign of weakness to me.

Good luck with whatever you're planning to do.
Nylez
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1209
Job/hobbies : Cleaning heads and catching rats..
Name In-Game : Nylez
Registration date : 2011-05-15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Gest00rd?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarkan on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 am

Sure Kessu,let's keep it that way.

I had good RPs with you Nylez when Argonath opened on 0.4,and on 0.3z too,but after two weeks I tried to interact in a RP two to three times but you just kept sticking to your chat.The last time I tried to spark a RP between us,you just said that you need to buy a new phone and I kept talking about the phone with you.I should've discussed about fixing this,but this is done already.Thanks for the luck wishing,I wish good for EAF & you too.

Tarkan
Saracen
Saracen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy168 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:41 am

Any fury who have played with me for since 0.3z will know that I do most of the time just drive around. I have never for once even think you were not one of us. Good luck where ever you're going to.
Fuzzy168
Saracen
Saracen

Awards : Best Lagger Award 2012
Number of posts : 378
Job/hobbies : Potato
Name In-Game : Fuzzie
Registration date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content